Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Feelin' Blue

Summer weather is officially here in Toronto, which means patio season is upon us!!! It's definitely harder to get away to enjoy a glass or two with friends on a shady alfresco with a little one at home, but now that Emma is onto solids and happily adjusting to formula the timing couldn't be better to take advantage of the warmer weather and enjoy some girl chat outdoors.

Always one of my favorite style classics, I think a pale blue fitted oxford button up looks great paired with denim skinnies, and an open toe pump. Add a pair of aviator shades and a summery tote, and you're ready for an afternoon of lunching with the ladies!












Shirt - Joe Fresh (similar)
Bag - French Connection UK (similar)
Shoes - Nine West (similar)
Bracelet - Primark 

I hope that you're enjoying the weather. See you on the patio!!



Linking up with these fabulous blogs!!

 Sincerely Jenna Marie - Thursday Linkup  Mix & Match Fashion  Style Elixir



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. I love enjoying some patio dining in the summer time! Such a cute look--I love the classic blouse and pearls with the skinnies and heels!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts! Thanks for sharing!!!